spring_greetings photo springgreetings.gif

Friday, July 4, 2008

God Bless America

zwani.com myspace graphic comments


I think outside of Thanksgiving and Christmas my third most favorite holiday would have to be 4th of july. There is just something that swells inside me when I see anything patriotic. As a tribute to our Great America I'm posting this video for you all to view. I do trust you'll take the time to follow the link and see our Great America as it plays through the 50 states. This is so touching. I love it. I've watched it more than once and I'll probably watch it again.

And I do want to thank all that have fought for our freedom.

See the Great America the Beautiful here.

zwani.com myspace graphic comments


zwani.com myspace graphic comments


zwani.com myspace graphic comments


No comments: