spring_greetings photo springgreetings.gif

Monday, September 7, 2009

My review of book TIGHT SHIP ~ LOOSE CANNONS



Though is book wasn't at all like I expected. Kathi Macias ceases to amaze me in her writing. I thought this book would be a Bible study on putting the qualities of Proverbs 31 woman into your life. In this book Kathi is very down to earth and real. She mingles humor into every day life happenings and tells of her journey as she seeks to find a Superwomen to be her mentor. With her final achievement being to gain the same status as Prov. 31 woman - SUPERWOMAN. She takes us back in time to her new Christian walk as she felt in her heart and mind there has to be a Prov. 31 woman to mentor her, but where could she find such a woman? Each chapter is a short inspirational story of her quest to becoming a Prov. 31 approved Superwoman. You will go with her as she learns to crawl, walk, run, fly and last but not least lean on the deck among loose cannons, as she refers to them. With each chapter she helps you make it personal in your own life as you too seek after a Prov 31 woman role model in you life. You may find out that you could be your own worst loose cannon. Though it wasn't what I expected I wasn't disappointed and I'm sure you won't be either. Two thumbs up. You rock Kathi!

Visit Kathi's website here.

For more information on this book click here.


books

1 comment:

Kathi Macias said...

Wow, thanks for the great review of my Loose Cannons book! You rock too, my friend--and all your readers!!!