spring_greetings photo springgreetings.gif

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My Christmas challenge reading list



The Christmas Lamp by Lori Copeland
The winter of candy cane by Debbie Viguie
(read my review here)
The Great Christmas Bowl by Susan May Warren
One Imperfect Christmas by Myra Johnson

A Blue & Gray Christmas (4-in-1 book)

A Bride by Christmas (4-in-1 book)

New Books added to list
A Month of Miracles (6 different authors) (read my review here)
Pursuing the Christ by Jennifer Kennedy Dean (read my review here)
The Christmas Glass by Marci Alborghetti (read my review here)




What's On Your Nightstand

Last month's nightstand list here with links to my reviews


books

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice arrangements for Christmas gifts Here

Susan said...

You have a lot to read for December - but then, books are such a pleasure, why not make them a big part of Christmas preparations?

Barbara H. said...

I have only heard of one of those. Have fun with your Christmas reading!

Jessie at Blog Schmog said...

A Christmas lineup! Wow it gets around to that time of year fast.

CeeCee said...

We have similar books to read for this challenge. I'll return for your reviews.

Seccionista said...

I'm also participating in those challenges, none of those books in on my list so I'm going to add them. Happy reading!

Carrie said...

I LOVE reading Christmas books. I have The Christmas Secret, by Donna VanLiere and I'm reading that one right now (and loving it). It's just a fun season!

Lisa notes... said...

I like to read special books at Christmas, too. We've started "Keeping Christmas" right now, but not so sure about it...

Enjoy!

Shawntele said...

Great list; good luck with the challenge!

Nise' said...

I've got two Christmas books lined up to read: Wishin' and Hopin' and Debbie Macomber's. Enjoy your Christmas reading.

Cecelia Dowdy said...

Wow! Sounds like a great list!

Edna said...

I love books and always give a couple for Christmas.


mamat2730(at)charter(dot)net

Michelle Stockard Miller said...

I'm SO behind on welcoming everyone to the challenge! I hope you are enjoying it so far! I have an additional post on the blog for reviews. The Mr Linky is malfunctioning so if you don't see it, post your review link in the comments (this is optional).

Also, stop by and visit my new Christmas blog http://christmasspirit-thetruebookaddict.blogspot.com/

Happy Reading!