spring_greetings photo springgreetings.gif

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I Wish you Enough by Bob Perks


If you know of someone that needs encouragement then I think this book would be a delight. Hope, inspiration, encouragement mixed with valuable lessons for all to learn. We can learn lessons from many things ~ the sun, rain, flowers (what some think are weeds)-it's all in one's perspective. We can learn from the happy times as well as the times of pain. In the end you'll find that it is God that will help you get through. There is something He wants you to learn.

There are 8 topic chapters with short inspirational stories based on themes from the poem below:

I wish you enough sun, to keep your attitude bright.
I wish you enough rain, to appreciate the sun more.
I wish you enough happiness, to keep your spirit alive.
I wish you enough pain, so that the smallest joys in life appear much bigger.
I wish you enough gain, to satisfy your wanting.
I wish you enough loss, to appreciate all that you possess.
I wish you enough "Hellos", to get you through the final "Good-bye."
If you don't know exactly what a person needs this book should meet it in one way or another. I highly recommend it. I was very impressed with the stories, the layout and pictures. A nice gift book for anyone who just needs a pick me up.

For more information about this book click here.

A copy of this book was provided by Thomas Nelson for this review

I review for BookSneeze


books

No comments: