spring_greetings photo springgreetings.gif

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Teaser Tuesday ~ Plain Promise




Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along, so I thought I would play for fun! Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


The recollection of Kade Saunders leaning over her in a most inappropriate way was much worse than the pain she was in. She winced as she recalled the horror and embarrassment of it all.



p. 17, Plain Promise by Beth Wiseman



Read my review of this book here.

books

3 comments:

Cackleberry Homestead said...

Good teaser - The embarrassment is very evident and it makes me wonder about what led to that situation and whether it was a misunderstanding.

Book Soulmates said...

Good teaser!

Here is my teaser for today.

♥Isalys

Lori said...

Interesting teaser. I hope that you enjoy your book. Here's My Teaser