spring_greetings photo springgreetings.gif

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Dawn's Prelude by Tracie Peterson

I think this is the first book I've read of Tracie's; however, she's no stranger in our house. My teenage daughter loves Tracie's books. So when this one came up for grabs to read and review I hooked it. Yes, I know it has taken me awhile to get it read, but I finally did. I was not disappointed either. I know why my daughter loves Tracie's books now. I'm now reading book two in the series and book three is coming out for review in August so I'll hook that one too.

If you want an page turner then this is the book for you. You won't be able to set the book down. What some people won't do to try to gain great power and make a name for them self in business. This book has it all in it: murder, kidnapping, mystery, adventure, suspense wrapped around romance. From devious acts of business to arranged marriages and evil acts of trying to get ahead. Theme: good versus evil. When it looks like the bad guy is on the up and up he tumbles down. Seems like in the end God always gets the victory.

It was a wonderful book and looking forward to book three. In the next few weeks I'll have the review for book two posted. It has proven to be just as good as book one so far. I'm about a third into the book.

Visit this books tour here.


books

No comments: