spring_greetings photo springgreetings.gif

Friday, November 12, 2010

FIR Question #7



This year Katrina who hosts the Fall into Reading challenge is posting a weekly question for us to meme on. I'm a little late again posting the question and my response, but non-the-less here is this week's question:

How did you get into reading? When and how/why did you really become “a reader”?

It's been about 4 years now that I started really reading and blogging and reviewing.  I started by helping judge with the ICRC (oops don't remember the initials:  It stands for Inspirational, Christian Readers Choice I believe) awards.  Author Lyn Cote got me into that and then I found CFBA with Bonnie and the rest is kind of history.

Now it’s your turn. When did you learn to love reading, and how/why?


books

No comments: