spring_greetings photo springgreetings.gif

Saturday, November 27, 2010

It already has begun...


It's that time of year again (although it may be a little early for some) and I am announcing The Christmas Spirit Reading Challenge. I actually hosted a Christmas Reading Challenge last year through my book blog, but I changed the name this year and decided to host it over here. I hope you will join me!

Now, on to the details and sign up:  Click here to sign up~  Please note this is not my challenge so do not sign up on my blog.  thanks

* challenge will run from Friday, November 26, 2010 (Black Friday) through January 6, 2010 (Twelfth Night or Epiphany).
* cross overs with other challenges is totally permitted AND encouraged!
* These must be Christmas novels, books about Christmas lore or a book of Christmas short stories (sorry, no children's books, but YA novels are okay).
* visit this POST for a list of new Christmas books for 2010. Also, Richard Paul Evans has a new book out this year, Promise Me. His Christmas books are among my favorites during the Christmas season.
* Levels:

--Candy Cane: read 1 book
--Mistletoe: read 2-4 books
--Christmas Tree: read 5 or 6 books (this is the fanatic level...LOL!)

* Please sign up in the linky below. On the day the challenge starts, I will post a linky for reviews.
* Most of all, have fun!

Here are some that I have on my book shelf screaming my name.
Let Every Heart Prepare Him Room by Nancy Guthrie
Uncle Eben's Christmas by Stephen Alan Slater
Two Tickets to the Christmas Ball by Donita K. Paul
Love finds You Under the Mistletoe by Irene Brand and Anita Higman
Christmas Peril by Margaret Daley and Debby Giusti
Grace by Shelley Shepard Gray
Love Finds you in North Pole Alaska by Loree Lough
A Blue & Gray Christmas by McDonough, Bliss, Murry and Turansky
That Christmas Feeling by Catherine Palmer
The Christmas Lamp by Lori Copeland
Christmas Miracles by Cecil Murphey and Marley Bibson
One IMPerfect Christmas by Myra Johnson
The Great Christmas Bowl by Susan May Warren




(will I get them all read?????  Probably NOT!  but I can dream big)


books

1 comment:

Julie said...

Wow! I only had four on MY list! LOL! Good luck!

Julie @ Knitting and Sundries