spring_greetings photo springgreetings.gif

Friday, November 12, 2010

I've been tagged....


OK, OK.  I've been tagged actually, should say I was tagged longggggggggggggg time ago.  I've been busy, but wanted to post it anyway...

This is a fun simple tag meme and since we were tagged by Karen at Grab a Book From our Stack. I decided to participate and go head and answer these questions, even though it has  been a month,  sorry for the delay.

The Rules
1) Accept the tag and link to the tagger at the beginning of your post.
2) Answer the questions honestly in your post by listing four things.
3) Pass on the love by picking four other people to tag and listing them at the bottom of your post. Notify them that you tagged them.

4 things that are in my handbag or backpack or briefcase
  • wallet
  • gospel tracts
  • mints
  • chapstick
4 favorite things in my bedroom
  • books
  • my bed
  • clothes
  • hubby when he's in there
4 Things on My Desk

I'll give you a peek before I tell you...

  • computer monitor
  • books 
  • ink pens
  • notes to self
4 Things I've Always Wanted To Do (but haven't yet)
  •  go on a cruise
  • visit my brother in Hawaii
  • visit  Europe
  • have my very own classroom of kidos
4 Things I Enjoy Very Much At The Moment
  •  The quietness of the house everyone is at work except me
  • being on the computer
  • not having someone else to need my attention
  • that I believe I've gotten rid of the gray furry friend and companion that was in my house last week    (yep, I'm talking about 2 mice)
4 Songs I Can't Get Out Of My Head
  • Great is Thy Faithfulness
  • Thanks to God
  • Now I Belong to Jesus
  • Jesus Loves Me
4 Things You Don't Know About Me
  • I'm a pastor's wife
  • mother of two teenage daughters
  • I hate snakes and mice
  • I have my ND teacher's certificate
4 Bloggers I am Tagging


books

2 comments:

Edna said...

Thanks Abi, I accepted the tag and did it on my blog My Favorite Things


mamat2730(at)charter(dot)net

Karen and Gerard said...

Thanks for getting this up--I know it takes a lot of time for these things but enjoyed reading your answers. Your bunny image is very cute too! I'll visit those you tagged as well.