spring_greetings photo springgreetings.gif

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Teaser Tuesday ~ Sandwich With a Side of Romance


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along, so I thought I would play for fun! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers! 

Maddie weighed her choices.  Getting in the car could be the equivalent of suicide.  Staying on the hood of the car would get her arrested. And giving up...that was just not an option.

~taken from p. 16 of Sandwich With a Side of Romance by Krista Phillips

books

3 comments:

shelly said...

That's a great teaser! I'll have to check this book out at the library.

Here's mine:

http://www.atticgirl.com/2012/10/teaser-tuesdays-memory-jar-by-tricia.html

Kathy Martin said...

Your teaser makes me curious about the book. My teasers are for Chasing the Skip by Janci Patterson and The Birthday Scandal by Leigh Michaels. Happy reading!

Sandra Nachlinger said...

This sounds like it's a fun book, and I like the combination of humor and romance. I'll check it out.
My teaser is from CONFESSIONS OF A CORPORATE SLUT.